June 26, 2009

New Couch!

I am so excited! Our new couch arrived today! It's the first real piece of furniture John and I have bought. Well, the first expensive piece that is. We have bought bookshelves and a tv stand and a coffee table, but those were cheap. The couch is the first "investment" I suppose you could say. I was afraid it would be very light and therefore show stains, but it turns out it is darker than I expected. This is a happy suprise because now the stains won't show and I prefer the darker shade. Nessie is enjoying it, but not happy that I won't let her "dig" it. She likes to "dig" on new things. Don't exactly get it. John says she is putting her scent on them, maybe so! Here is a lovely picture of my new sleeping location. The king is already on his throne as you can see! Nessie of course, is sniffing the new item out.


I haven't quite decided what I'm going to hang over the couch. It will either be a big mirror or a large clock and sconces. We shall see! As the apartment comes into more order, I will post more pictures to show how it's looking! Have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Are you able to see comments? my blog doesn't seem to wanna show them...

    and that couch looks cozzzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS comfy!!! I do see comments btw.

    ReplyDelete