June 26, 2009

Does it matter....

that my first blog was just a few hours ago? Ready to write a bit. I'm not sure what direction this blog is going to go. Just interested in writing again. I miss it. In all forms. Commentary, creative, and just plain getting it outta my head. I would love for lots of people to read my blog and comment on it and find me interesting. Major ego boost and I would love it. But that is highly unlikely, so I am writing for me. If you like it, sweet, if not, oh well! One incredibly exciting item to take note of is.....drum roll please...........the new couch arrives tomorrow! Currently the living room is in complete disarray but John and I did manage to move the futon into our extra bedroom. Will take a picture of the mess tomorrow for all curious minds. Then a picture of the new lovely couch! I hope the color I picked looks like I'm expecting it too. I'm afraid it will be lighter than I was planning. We had to forgo the Scotch Guard in favor of delivery. Both cost the same but we couldn't afford both. And I dunno about you, but I'm not about to attempt hauling a couch up three flights of stairs! I think I will head to bed now, it's rather late and I have to clean up in the morning! Ta-ta!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. I've had my blog for over .... 4 years now, I think, and I STILL don't know what to write.

    Hugs,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete